Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Finish-A-Long 2017

Every year we, as quilters, decide that this year is going to be the year of the UFO (or PHD - project half done).  Every year, the shear amount of projects is overwhelming.

Just recently, I found a support group!


Oh boy!!

Previously I had resolved to to finish 9 quilts this year.  Some of my PHDs go back to 2010.  For reference, I started quilting in 2005.

For the first quarter of 2017 here are the three I want to finish:


The top one has been languishing for 6 years. the bottom left is only two years old but the hand quilting pattern I chose is beating me senseless.  The other is a squirrel from last summer that would be nice to have out of the way.

1 comment:

  1. An achievable list! Your hand quilting looks beautiful. Thank you for participating in the FAL, on behalf of the 2017 global FAL hosts.

    ReplyDelete